MoreLife (UK) Ltd
Find out how accessible our website is, how to report accessibility issues and what to do if you can’t access parts of this website.
Accessibility statement for more-life.co.uk
This website is run by MoreLife (UK) Ltd.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We maintain content guidelines to help website editors improve accessibility on more-life.co.uk
Make your device easier to use
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability or impairment.
This includes how to:
- make text larger
- magnify the screen
- change fonts and colours
- make your mouse pointer easier to see
- using your keyboard instead of a mouse
- making your device talk to you
You can translate this website to your preferred language by changing the settings in your browser (such as Internet Explorer, Chrome or Safari).
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible. For example, some files may not be suitable for users of assistive technology.
What to do if you can’t access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 0113 812 5233
We’ll consider your request and get back to you as soon as possible.
This page will be extended over the next few weeks.