Cambridgeshire & Peterborough
Our Specialist Tier 3 Adult Weight Management Service in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough supports you to achieve a healthier weight and improve your overall well-being.
Our psychologically informed programme covers topics such as mindful eating and self-care but also provides practical support on increasing physical activity, a balanced diet and food labelling.
We aim to empower you to lead a happy and healthy life by embedding positive lifestyle habits that fit in with your day-to-day life.
Healthy You Cambridgeshire & Peterborough
We’ll help you better understand your relationship with food and provide you with the knowledge and support you need.
Weekly sessions last for 90 minutes and focus on topics such as:
- Mindful eating
- Self-care and stress management
- Emotional and social eating
- Understanding food labels
- Introducing physical activity
Our experienced team is made up of nutritionists, psychologists and sport and exercise specialists. You’ll have a dedicated weight management practitioner for your whole journey with us.
The support doesn’t end stop there. After you complete our 12-week programme, we offer continued support for 12-months and beyond. Our experienced team offers regular catch-ups and check-ins to ensure clients are supported on their journey.
Are you eligible?
Our programmes are FREE for adults living in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough or registered with a local GP and meet the following criteria:
- Have a BMI of 40Kg/m² or above
- Have a BMI of 35Kg/m² or above and co-morbidities (e.g. Type 2 Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome, Hypertension, Obstructive Sleep Apnoea, Infertility and Depression if specialist advice is needed regarding overall patient management)
- Have a BMI of 32.5Kg/m² or above, and from a South Asian, Chinese, other Asian, Middle Eastern, Black African or African-Caribbean background
How to Refer?
Check your eligibility
Speak to your GP or Health Professional for a referral to Healthy You
Choose MoreLife as your preferred treatment option