CENTRAL TEAM VACANCIES
Listed below are the vacancies currently available in our Central team.
HEAD OF TECHNOLOGY
Job title: Head of Technology
Duration: Fixed term – 1 year initially
Hours: 37.5 hours per week – flexible working pattern
Salary: £45,000 p.a. plus pension contribution 3% from MoreLife and 5%
Reporting To: Chief Technology Officer
Key Relationships: CTO; CEO; SMT; Data Systems staff.
BACK END WEB DEVELOPER
Job title: Back End Web developer – fixed term 1 year initially
(Travel across UK will be required)
Hours: Full time (Flexible hours working evenings and weekends where
Salary: £30,000 pa depending on experience plus 3% Employers
Contribution to pension
Reporting To: Chief Technology Officer
Job title: Psychology Lead
Location: Based in Ipswich, travel around Suffolk will be required
Hours: 37.5 hours
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 pa plus 3% employer pension contribution
Reporting To: Contract Manager and Health Psychology Lead
Key Relationships: Programme Managers & Locality Leads across Suffolk/ Programme Coordinators/ Adults Weight Management Leads/ Adult Weight Management Pracitioners/ Engagement Lead/ Marketing Lead.
The Psychology Lead will be responsible for the clinical supervision of the delivery teams. They will ensure that the programmes are delivered to the highest standard to achieve positive outcomes for the individuals involved, in a cost-effective manner. In conjunction with the Contract Manager, the Clinical Lead will be the key point of contact with the Commissioners and Corporate Customers and lead the on-going development of the service.
The role will need to provide clinical guidance as part of an MDT regarding patients who have been referred to the service who have psychological needs. The role will involve identification of an optimal care pathway for these individuals. As part of our team, you will require sound in-depth knowledge of obesity prevention and treatment, dietetics, health psychology and public health.
The role will involve joint working across the team to support the ongoing development of curriculums and content (articles, blogs, vlogs, podcasts) that supports and engages services users, it will also. This will be across a variety of themes from well-being to behaviours change and across our lifestyle services. Content will also be developed to support colleagues and wider stakeholders.
The role will engage with research teams to enable a continual dynamic process of implementation of evidence-based practice and practice-based evidence.
Training and supervision:
- Provide training across all services in Suffolk where needed including training on the curriculum, behaviour change techniques and the psychological aspects of physical health.
- Ensure that MoreLife’s supervision framework is embedded in Suffolk, including facilitating the monthly peer supervision session, and report outcomes to the Central Psychology Lead.
- Undertake quality visits across programmes to ensure that MoreLife standards are being adhered to.
Delivery and innovation
- Oversee the delivery and reporting of the specialist behaviour change support provided by MoreLife and ensure that this is embedded across each aspect of the service.
- Provide reports and delivery plans for commissioners as required on the specialist behaviour change support.
- Monitor outcome KPIs across Suffolk services and identify areas for development and training accordingly.
- Undertake clinical assessments of clients with complex needs where needed.
- Ensure that our approach is tailored to meet the needs of all individuals, particularly those from groups at risk of health inequalities from example those from BME communities and those with learning disabilities.
- To ensure that task and finish groups are following MoreLife innovation process and that outcomes are being captured and actioned.
- Support and enable varied ways of engaging with clients, such as enhancing curriculum, leading research and insight work. Developing content for digital platforms that support clients, colleagues and Stakeholders (eg. Blogs, Vlogs, Podcasts)
- Work with the research team to ensure the implementation of evidence-based practice but to lead researchers to ensure practice based evidence is continually driving continual improvements in the business.
- Assist the local Marketing Lead to ensure that all content is evidence-based and using the most appropriate language.
- To take an active role in generating content for social media that embodies MoreLife’s values and philosophy.
- Support and monitor delivery teams
- Work with the engagement team to develop relationships with key stakeholders, particularly those from metal health and other clinical services.
- Ensure that our engagement plan is targeting those most at risk of health inequalities.
- Work collaboratively with service leadership team and research teams at MoreLife and LBU.
- Attend commissioner meeting where appropriate.
- Attend management meetings and ensure that direction of travel is clinically sound.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop relationships with a variety of people.
- Management and coaching skills and a natural style to motivate and engage a team.
- Good organisational and planning skills and an attention to detail.
- Financial acumen and numerate.
- A passion to strive for continual improvement and a commitment to delivering a quality service.
- An ability to translate “technical” information to consumer-focused language to support behaviour change of clients.
- Ability to assess KPI data and draw up action and recovery plans
- A qualification in Psychology, with knowledge of obesity and effective healthy living interventions.
- Charted Health Psychologist status
- A knowledge of the local area, including relevant partnerships and potential referrer’s in primary and secondary care, patient groups, commercial slimming organisations, Tier 1 and 3 services, community groups and leisure services.
Health and safety: To maintain a positive attitude to health and safety in carrying out the duties of the post with special emphasis on the environment and safety of the individuals in your care.
There is a no smoking and drinking of alcohol policy in force for the duration of the program.
Equal Opportunities: Post holders must at all times carry out their responsibilities with due regard to the Company’s equal opportunities policy.
The post holder will also need to be aware of and committed to the vision, policies and practices of MoreLife.
|QUALIFICATIONS||A relevant, postgraduate qualification in psychology including health, counselling or clinical psychology.|
|A qualification in health behavior change.||Application.|
|EXPERIENCE||Experience of working with individuals to change health related behaviours.|
Experience of facilitating groups.
Experience of coaching individuals and groups.
Experience using psychological behavior change techniques such as CBT or motivational interviewing.
|Experience of dealing with people with sensitive medical problems.|
Experience of delivering training in psychological models or techniques.
Experience delivering clinical supervision.
Experience of creating consumer focused content
|SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES||A passion and enthusiasm for supporting individuals to achieve weight loss and a healthier lifestyle.|
Confidence in planning and delivering engaging weight-loss sessions to adults
Self-motivated and a natural leader.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build trusting relationships with the individuals.
A caring and empathetic attitude.
Ability to use initiative.
Be able to work under pressure and meet targets.
Strong organisational skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strategic thinking – ability to review, reflect and evolve our services. Using strong research skills, seek to develop our services online with the evidence base.
|The ability to prepare and deliver sessions that are appropriate to the target audience.||Application/|