Manchester – Junior Physical Activity Referral Service
Fun for the Whole Family
There are many aspects of the programme that can be enjoyed as a family, including our digital health and wellbeing sessions; here you will learn about how to eat healthier, make healthier choices, choose healthier snacks and improve the quality of your sleep
We encourage all parents to take part where they can, this can make it easier for children to get involved and that being more active and eating healthier is not as difficult as they may think. It is fun for all the family after all!
– Young person must be a resident or have a GP practice within the Manchester postcode area
– Must be aged between 5 – 17- years-old
– Young person must be above a healthy weight (>91st centile)
– Must not have a chronic condition that requires rehabilitation
– Must not currently be active to recommended levels.
How to Book
To book a place, ask your GP or Health professional to refer your family to our services. Or you can contact a member of the team for more information.
Call: 0161 511 0300